Welcome!

Hi there! Nice of you to stop by! I hope you enjoy my blog and have a great, epicly random time. Please come again, tell your friends, and well...Have fun!


~Autumn, admin of the site.

Counting the views...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank You!

Hey Jammers!
Everyone here makes me soooo happy!
I love that you look at my blog and comment and all that!
You guys are the best fans ever!
I have one question though...
WHO IS MY BIGGEST FAN???
We're gonna have a contest and whomever answers all the questions correctly gets titled BIGGEST FAN!
First take a look at all my posts.
Then comment when you have read them all then the test will be on!
Also whomever wins gets to do this...Say you are commenting and you won...
This is what your name should look like...
 SAMPLE:
Eternal Snowystar BIGGEST FAN.
Hey guys! I won the contest!
I am the BIGGEST FAN!
See?
Cool huh?
Okay guys! Get reading!

6 comments:

  1. Though.....I don't exactly know what all of this means.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..... I don't know which one!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Key.
    You can be both of ours!
    I just was kinda....
    Well jealous of Fuzzy.
    It won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Songs!

You can listen to these!