Welcome!

Hi there! Nice of you to stop by! I hope you enjoy my blog and have a great, epicly random time. Please come again, tell your friends, and well...Have fun!


~Autumn, admin of the site.

Counting the views...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uh...is it just me?

Is it just me, or is Animal Jam not working? I reloaded it over and over, but it says that my server can't load it.
My computer actually started hibernating(for computers, its like the pc sleeping), while it was loading! I was confused even more, because other sites would load, but not Animal Jam. Maybe what Key and Tigerstripe said was right, Animal Jam is shutting down. Nah, maybe it's just me. I don't know.... Oh well.

9 comments:

  1. umm yeah I still think it's shutting down (it's Tigerstripe not signed in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGGH! IT'S NOT WORKING...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...I really love Animal Jam though! It will not shut down, as long as my name is Eternal Snowystar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can program a non-MMO of Aj...

    ReplyDelete
  5. animal jam isn't shutting down, guys. don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi everyone i just want every jammer to know that im throwing a party and i want lots of jammers to come! im telling this because i throw parties and jammers don't come it makes me sad so i want to tell everyone so please come to my party! for more info vist:
    http://animaljamfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know it takes forever to load but animal jam is not shutting down

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Eternal
    MMO----

    M=Massive
    M=Multiplayer
    O=Online

    game (they left G out lol)

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Songs!

You can listen to these!